- breed of large shepherd dogs used in police work and as a guide for the blind
- The German Shepherd Dog (GSD, also known as an Alsatian), (Deutscher Schäferhund) is a breed of large-sized dog that originated in Germany. The German Shepherd is a relatively new breed of dog, with its origin dating to 1899.
- A medium-sized breed of dog often used as a guard dog or police dog
- A large dog of a breed often used as guard dogs or guide dogs or for police work
- (The Pitbulls (Alexis y Fido album)) The Pitbulls is the debut album by reggaeton duo Alexis & Fido. It was released on November 15, 2005. Featured guests on the album are Mr. Phillips, Hector “El Father”, Baby Rasta, Zion & Lennox, Trebol Clan, Tony Sunshine and Baby Ranks.
- Armando Christian Pérez (born January 15, 1981), better known by his stage name Pitbull, is an American rapper. His first recorded performance was from the Lil Jon album Kings of Crunk in 2002, after which he released his debut album in 2004 titled M.I.A.M.I.
- (The Pitbulls) The Pitbulls (sometimes written as The Pit Bulls) were a professional wrestling tag team that consisted of “Pitbull #1” Gary Wolfe and “Pitbull #2” Anthony Durante.
- (puppy) a young dog
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin “Big Boy” Mills and Tamara “Dee” Mills.
- A young dog
pitbull german shepherd puppies – Knit Your
The knitted dog is indeed the ideal companion: There’s no feeding, barking, shedding, or vet’s bills, and he’ll live forever! Knit Your Own Dog is the irresistible guide to knitting the perfect pup. With patterns for 25 different pedigree pooches, Knit Your Own Dog lets you choose the dog you want, whether it’s a pretty Poodle or a loyal Labrador. Or knit them all for a pack of canine fun!
The patterns are easy-to-follow for both new and veteran knitters. It should take only a few evenings to create a covetable companion for life. And yet each pattern is extremely detailed and includes all of the distinguishing features of each breed, from the startling blue eyes of the Siberian Husky and the long, woolly curls of the Old English Sheepdog to the lolling tongue of the German Shepherd.
Accompanying the patterns are a brief description of each breed, as well as expert tips on choosing yarns, stuffing and sewing the dogs, and adding personality to your creation. Beautiful color photographs of the finished dogs, as well as detail shots, both inspire and instruct. Knit Your Own Dog is the perfect book for knitters and devoted dog lovers.
Breeds include: Afghan Hound, Basset Hound, Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Dachshund, Dalmatian, English Bulldog, English Bull Terrier, French Bulldog, German Shepherd, Jack Russell, Labrador, Miniature Schnauzer, Old English Sheepdog, Poodle, Portuguese Water Dog, Pug, Red Setter, Rough Collie, Scottish Terrier, Siberian Husky, West Highland Terrier, Whippet, Wire-haired Fox Terrier.
German Shepherd Mix Female
Puppy Portrait – Paws
pitbull german shepherd puppies